CARE is a great destination for groups of all sizes and ages!
We can develop specialized tours to fit class field trips, after-school programs, office outings, etc. Please contact us if you are interested in scheduling a group trip.
The minimum donation suggested for CARE tours is $15 per adult and/or $10 per child. Donations can be made at CARE on the day of the tour. Currently we are only able to accept cash at the facility. All donations are tax-deductible.
Wear comfortable walking shoes and check the weather before visiting the facility (visit the link below)! We do not have paved walkways inside the compound. The ground is uneven and can be muddy, please keep that in mind when you visit.
Cameras are welcome! Bring water in the hot summer months!
- Tours every Saturday and Sunday at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. No appointment needed for scheduled tour times!
- No scheduled tours during the week unless by appointment. Please email us if you would like to arrange a visit M-F.
- Appointments are required for holidays or special events.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to tour the facility.
- No strollers or umbrellas please!