CARE is a great destination for groups of all sizes and ages!
We can develop specialized tours to fit class field trips, after-school programs, office outings, etc. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in scheduling a group trip to see The Big Cats of CARE.
The minimum donation suggested for CARE tours is $15 per adult and/or $10 per child. Donations can be made at CARE on the day of the tour. Currently we are only able to accept cash at the facility. All donations are tax-deductible.
Wear comfortable walking shoes and check the weather before visiting the facility (visit the link below)! Although it is a future plan of ours, we currently do not have paved walkways, so please keep that in mind as well on wet days.
Cameras are welcome! Bring water in the hot summer months!
- CARE is open to the public Saturdays & Sundays 11:00am – 5:00pm.
- We conduct tours on the hour.
- Appointments are required for holidays or special events.
- Tours are available Monday – Friday by Appointment Only. Please Contact Us to schedule a tour.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to tour the facility unless special arrangements are made with CARE.